1. We're just gonna take our friends and head out.
2. It'sit's like finding dark matter, except they're looking for dark matter.
3. They're saying... they're saying recite the code.
4. I couldn't shake the thought there is a man's liberty depending on me.
我满脑子想的都是 有一个人的自由 全指望着我了
5. Find out who paid for me to freeze my eggs.
6. But all my normal bookings have canceled, sadly, and I don't want to inconvenience you, but I'd really like to try and make it through till the spring, if that's even possible.
但是*常的预订都被取消了 我不想造成你的不便 但我想尽力撑到 明年春天 如果做得到的话
7. Okay, guys, we need to get to the courthouse.
好了 伙计们 我们得赶去法院
8. And, just so you know, money isn't a problem, just let me know how much.
我只是想让你知道 钱不是问题 告诉我多少就行
9. Meanwhile, most prostitutes come from broken homes, she's listening to pillow talk.
同时 大部分*来自于破裂的家庭 她所听到的枕边细语
10. But if it's all I expect it to be, consider your position here significantly improved and in short order indeed.
如果令我满意 会考虑在短期内 给你较大的擢升
11. No, no, no, please. I did what you asked.
不 求你了 我照你说的做了
12. We got kids playin' out here, and we don't need you lurkin' around 'em.
13. I'm not sure I deserve to feel awesome, but hey.
14. Well, then, you know the consequences if you do not cede this ship to me.
那你也该知道 你不把这艘船让给我 会有怎样的后果
15. Probably ought to have used honey for a pilgrim, but I thought I'd treat you.
16. So if I wanna be mean, I'll be mean.
17. So I'll just keep eating pastrami and yelling at people.
18. I don't know, man. I don't think it's a good idea.
19. I can't tell you how not into this I am.
20. Why, do you think it's a bad idea? I don't know.
怎么 你觉得这主意不好 我说不好
21. So we're not saying anything that isn't true.
22. If your name is on something, hold on to it.
23. They were going to live as if it was actually 1959.
24. This guy's got bigger problems than trespassing.
25. You have to drive. I'm not driving anywhere until you chill.
赶紧开车 在你放松下来之前 我哪儿也不去
26. Take it easy, son. I'm going to need you to sign this.
放松点 孩子 你得签一下这个
27. You got no *ing idea what's happening here.
28. We'll know for certain once that thief has transcribed the page that he stole, but it'll be soon.
等那个小偷把偷走的日志写完 我们才能确定日期 不过也快了
29. "I hope you understand why I had to leave.
30. This is usually where I type and you talk.